(last updated December 26th, 2021)
We use your information to make it easier for you to access information and services provided on our Website. Since access to your account or profile on our Website requires authentication of your identity, some information is required to be provided for us to know who is accessing the Website and which areas that person has access to. The information allows us to provide you with a personalized experience. Use of any of the services on our Website is entirely voluntary; however, if you do not provide the Personally Identifiable Information if requested by us, then we may elect not to make the related services available for your use.
Information we collect
There are two types of general information that are typically collected online: Anonymous Information and Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information is information that tells us about you and may include the following:
- Physical address
- Email address
- Billing address
- IP address
- Credit card information
- Shopping history
and similar information that helps identify you. This information is needed to allow us to fulfill orders, respond to inquiries and personalize your experience on our Website including the areas of our Website that only registered users are permitted to access.
We may collect information from you directly in several ways such as when you place an order, create an account, become a member, maintain a “wish list,” complete a survey, or enter contest. We collect information if you sign up to receive a newsletter, or if you contact us.
We may collect information about you from third parties so we can provide better, more personalized content and services for you, such as our service and marketing partners, with whom we might co-brand, promote, or engage in joint marketing activities.
If you register, you will be asked to enter certain Personally Identifiable Information. Some of this information may not be required to register as a user. You must keep your registration data current in order to maintain your account. This information continues to build your Personally Identifiable Information profile.
How we use your information
We use your information to improve your experience on our Website. We may use the information to:
- Process the transactions you request of us, such as to register an account, process orders and credit card transactions
- Create and manage accounts
- Respond to your requests for help, comments, or concerns about how our Website
- Improve our products and services, by combining information that we have collected offline, online, from third-party sites, and from devices to help us understand and improve our Website
- Protect against fraud and for security purposes
- Comply with legal or regulatory requirements
Users who are children and their parents
Our Website does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from and about children.
Information we share
- we need to share your Personally Identifiable Information to provide a product or service that you requested;
- we need to send the Personally Identifiable Information to third parties that provide services on our behalf to provide you with a product or service you requested;
- we use marketing partners to help us audit the quality and effectiveness of advertisements, provide analytic services and similar services;
- we use third parties (such as Google and/or Facebook) to collect and analyze information about the use of our Website. This information helps us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- we use third-party shipping and credit card processing partners to enable them to properly fulfill your product and service requests. Our partners may have their own privacy polices that apply in addition to this policy;
- we have your consent to share your Personally Identifiable Information;
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes or take other steps to remain in compliance with applicable laws; or
We collect information about you through online tracking. We use, as do third-party service providers, tracking technology like browser cookies, web beacons and pixels on our Website, applications, and in emails we send to you. Cookies are pieces of data stored on hard drives that contain information about you and your activity. Web beacons and pixels help us understand how you interact with our Website. If you choose not to accept cookies, you should be aware that you may not be able to experience the full functionality of our Website.
We take our commitment to protect your information seriously. When you submit sensitive information to our Website, the information is protected both online and offline. When our registration and order forms request you to enter sensitive information (credit card or social security numbers), the information is encrypted and is protected with SSL/TLS technology.
Even though we use SSL/TLS encryption technology to protect your sensitive information online, we also employ internal procedures to protect sensitive information offline. Access to all of our users’ sensitive information is restricted to only those employees that require access. We instruct our employees during the course of their tenure regarding protecting our users’ confidential and sensitive information.
Due to the nature of technology, you are also partially responsible for the security of their information. Since people have become accustomed to the internet, browser technology has made it easier for everyone to return to their favorite websites without re-entering their usernames and passwords. While this is easier for surfing, when Personally Identifiable Information is associated with the log-in information, your security could be affected. We strongly recommend that you do not save their username and password in your browsers and that you either remember their log-in information or store your usernames and passwords separately to avoid unauthorized access to your information from your devices.
Additional information regarding our security practices can be obtained by emailing questions to [email protected]
Corrections to personal information
If your Personally Identifiable Information changes, or you wish to terminate your participation in our service, we will try to provide a way to correct, update, or remove your Personally Identifiable Information from our servers. These updates and removals can be initiated by sending a message to [email protected] Some information may remain on our servers including in our archived records after termination of an account.
California and EU privacy rights
To initiate a request under California or EU privacy laws, please contact us at [email protected]